THREAD LIFT MELBOURNE
One Treatment. Two Actions – Lifting & Regenerating.
WHAT IS THREAD LIFT?
A thread lift is a minimally invasive cosmetic enhancement technique that lifts sagging skin on the face and neck using surgical suture threads. It helps to contour, tighten and rejuvenate your face – without the upheaval of a full facelift.
It is common to combine a thread lift at Melbourne Clinical Laser with other non-invasive procedures such as dermal filler, Botox injections, and laser treatments that help improve skin texture and the contours of the face.
HOW DOES THREAD LIFT WORK?
Thread lift uses threads with bidirectional cones. The cones anchor the subcutaneous fat and pull the skin up. Hence, patients enjoy a minimally invasive facelift without the need for face-lifting surgery.
WHO ARE SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR A THREAD LIFT AT MELBOURNE CLINICAL LASER?
Silhouette Soft Thread Lift is suitable for men and women above 30 who want to achieve immediate lifting of the face without undergoing surgery. This treatment is also suitable for people who want to effectively combat signs of ageing and want to get a natural result with minimal downtime. For many, a thread lift at Melbourne Clinical Laser gives a better result than fillers – that is because it lifts skin back to its original position rather than adding more volume. This gives a true age-reversing effect.
HOW DOES A THREAD LIFT AT MELBOURNE CLINICAL LASER ACHIEVE TWO ANTI-AGEING EFFECTS?
- Immediate lifting can be seen once the threads are inserted
- Regenerative action for gradual, long-lasting, natural results. This occurs via collagen stimulation to restore any loss of volume and shapeliness to the face and happens over the next 3-6 months after treatment.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE-EFFECTS AND RISK?
Redness, swelling, bruising and so on, are normal, and will gradually resolve around two weeks after treatment.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF A THREAD LIFT AT MELBOURNE CLINICAL LASER?
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Fast 30 minutes procedure
- Minimal risk due to the use of local (rather than general) anaesthetic and entirely re-absorbable component
- Appropriate for mildly sagging tissue
- Reversible procedure
- Immediate natural looking lifting effect
- Progressive restoration of lost collagen
- Ideal treatment for mid-face, eyebrow, neck or jawline areas which can be treated separately or at the same time
WHAT DO I DO FOLLOWING THE THREAD LIFT PROCEDURE AT MELBOURNE CLINICAL LASER?
Following the treatment, threads take a few weeks to settle into place and integrate properly with the skin. Please follow instructions to reduce the risk of complications during your period of recovery
- You should avoid any dental surgery and rigorous physical activities.
- It is also recommended that you avoid excessive facial movements.
- Sleep on your back for 1-2 weeks.
- Also avoid facial massages for a month. This will ensure the best possible lift, and avoid misalignment of the threads.
- Limit speaking for the first 24 hours following the procedure, allowing the skin to heal faster
- Avoid chewing anything during the first 24 hours. You should stick to soft foods and liquids for up to seven days
To find out more about Melbourne Clinical Laser’s range of dermal filler, Ultherapy and laser treatments, locals across Melbourne including from Boxhill, Chadstone, South Yarra, Balwyn, Blackburn, Camberwell, Canterbury, Glen Iris, Doncaster, Hawksburn, Kew, Ringwood, Toorak, Armadale, Malvern, Caulfield, Eastern Suburb, Hawthorn, Richmond, St Kilda & more can call 0459 086 999.